Container Storage Area Operating Procedures
Lycoming County Resource Management Services
Date of Issue: 3/12/2004
Standard Operating Procedures For Use of the Container Storage Area (Location- South of the Main Gate Entrance)
Lycoming County RMS has responded to the many requests for a container storage area from our customers. Below are the guidelines we wish to be followed for the benefit of all haulers:
- No full container shall be stored or switched around in this storage area. (Full containers are to be switched around only at the working face.)
- Containers at the storage area are to be clean of all garbage.
- RMS will not be responsible for any damaged or missing containers.
- Containers at the storage area are not to be stored for an extended period of time. (Each container must be in useable condition.)
- No container shall be cleaned out in the storage area. (Clean-outs must be completed at the working face prior to storage).
- Haulers are asked to keep their containers lined up neatly.
- We ask that haulers limit storage to one container for each roll-off truck that they use to regularly haul to our facility. (Or until there is no additional space available.)
- Please ensure your container does not block another company's container.
- Containers may not be placed within 50 feet of the Posi-Shell equipment.
- During an emergency, RMS reserves the right to move any container due to the emergency event.
- These Standard Operating Procedures may be revised at any time. (A notice will follow in the event of any procedure change).
Thank you for your cooperation.