LYCOMING COUNTY PRISON
277 West Third Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: (570) 326-4623 Fax: (570) 321-9859
Kevin A. DeParlos, Warden
Brad A. Shoemaker, Deputy Warden of Security & Operations
Timothy J. Mahoney, Deputy Warden of Treatment
Lycoming County Prison is a tobacco free facility. Tobacco and tobacco products are not permitted at the Facility.
PROFESSIONAL VISITING HOURS
9:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 9:00 pm.
NO ENTRY AFTER 11:00 A.M.
NO ENTRY AFTER 4:00 P.M.
VISITING PROCEDURES FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- Visitors must be listed on the inmate's visitation list.
- Visitors must be at the front entrance 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the visiting period. If visitors arrive late they will not be permitted to visit.
- All visitors are subject to search and must have valid photo identification.
- All visitors under eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by an adult. (The accompanying adult must be on the inmate's visitation list.)
- No more than two persons and one lap child (under three years old) may visit during a visitation period.
- Former Lycoming County Prison inmates are not permitted to visit an inmate for a period of six (6) months following release.
- Victims of assault/domestic violence are not permitted to visit the alleged or convicted offender.
- All visitors must enter via the West Third Street entrance. Parking is not available in prison parking lots for visitors.
- Visitors may deposit money to the inmate's account by using the kiosk machine located in the lobby. The kiosk accepts cash and/or credit card. There is a fee involved when using the kiosk. The prison does not accept personal checks. Money orders can be mailed via U.S. Mail.
- It is the inmate's responsibility to notify visitors of their days and times.
Cell Phones, Diaper Bags, Purses/Backpacks, Bags, Food/Drink, Cameras, Strollers, Weapons, Tobacco Products
VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED
UNDER PA. CRIMES CODE:
IF FOUND WITH CONTRABAND, THEY WILL BE DETAINED FOR POLICE AUTHORITIES AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (UP TO FIVE (5) YEARS IMPRISONMENT)
CONTRABAND IS DEFINED AS:
ANY WEAPON, CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, OTHER DRUG, DEVICE OR COSMETIC, POSSESSED BY A PERSON NOT AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO POSSESS SUCH CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE: OTHER DRUG DEVICE OR COSMETIC, OR OBTAINED OR HELD IN A MANNER CONTRARY TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS ACT.
Inmates cannot receive phone calls and they cannot be left messages with staff. The inmate will have limited access to telephones and all out-going calls will be collect (including local calls).
To set up an account to receive phone calls from an inmate, you can contact DSI / ITI at (814) 949-3303 or visit their website (offenderconnect.com).
NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES AND BOOKS
Newspapers, magazines and books must be mailed by a publisher by subscription or order. These items can also be purchased from the following.
Otto's Book Store Christian Light Book Store
107 West Fourth Street 1009 Washington Boulevard
Williamsport, PA 17701 Williamsport, PA 17701
Friends or relatives are to advise the store owner of the items they wish to purchase. The owner will obtain them and mail to the inmate upon being purchased. Any publication containing nudity is prohibited. Publications that promote violence, instruct inmates on the assembly of weapons, promote criminal behavior or behavior that is detrImental to the orderly operation of the facility are not permitted.
Qualified Bail Bondsmen
PA Department of Corrections
UJS Portal Link
Inmate Phone Provider
PA Savin (Victims)
State Correctional Institutions