A link to the Department of Environmental Protection's eNOTICE site, where email subscriptions to regulatory updates may be acquired.
County Zoning Maps - Partner Municipalities
For additional information, contact Dave Hines, Lycoming County Zoning Administrator, at 570-320-2144.
Zoning Hearing Board
To promote the health, safety, and general welfare of the present and future inhabitants of the County by providing for a rational and orderly pattern of land use, preserving and protecting the County’s natural resources, creating an environment that is reasonably safe from floods and other dangers, and stabilizing the property values of land and buildings.
- Lloyd B. Forcey, Chairman (Mifflin Twp.) Term expires 12/31/2020
- William J. Klein, Vice-Chairman (Moreland Twp.) Term expires 12/31/2020
- Leslie Whitehill, Member (Salladasburg Boro.) Term expires 12/31/2018
- Christopher A. Logue, Member (Cascade Twp.) Term expires 12/31/2018
- Thomas Hamm, Member (Washington Twp.) Term expires 12/31/2019
- Dan Clark, Alternate (McIntyre Twp.) Term expires 12/31/2018
- Romuald "Ray" Andraka, Alternate (Gamble Twp.) Term expires 2/1/2019
- John Lavelle, Dev. Services Supervisor
- David Hubbard, Zoning Administrator
- Karl K. Baldys, Esq., ZHB Solicitor
Please note: There will be no regularly scheduled meeting in the month of October.
February 22, 2017 Meeting Agenda
Due to the holidays, meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of the month during November and December. (November 16th and December 21st)
Meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of every month, from 6:00PM to 7:00, in the Commissioners' Boardroom (first floor of the Executive Plaza Building, 300 Pine Street. Copies of the meeting minutes may be requested by calling (570) 320-2130.