Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Find us on FacebookFind us on TwitterFind us on Youtube

Magisterial District Justices


Magisterial District 29-1-01

Christian Frey

(570) 322-6159

605 W Fourth St, Williamsport

Term Expires 12/31/2021

Magisterial District 29-1-02

Aaron S. Biichle

(570) 327-2275

48 W Third St, Williamsport

Term Expires 12/31/2025

Magisterial District 29-3-01

Jerry C. Lepley

(570) 398-4880

216 Market St, Jersey Shore

Term Expires 12/31/2021

Magisterial District 29-3-02

Gary A. Whiteman

(570) 326-1714

542 County Farm Rd, Montoursville

Term Expires 12/31/2023

Magisterial District 29-3-03

Jon Kemp

(570) 546-7480

2134 Rt 405 Hwy, Muncy

Term Expires 12/31/2023

Magisterial District 29-3-04

William C. Solomon

(570) 323-9982

1965 Lycoming Creek Rd, Williamsport

Term Expires 12/31/2021

Covid-19 Update

To protect both court users and employees, some of our operations might be adjusted due to Covid-19.  

For the most up-to date court related information, please visit our Freaquently Asked Questions and Helpful Tip webpage by clicking on the link below.  Or please contact the appropriate office directly. 

Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions Webpage Link

COVID-19 Local Administrative Order

Making Payments

It is also strongly encouraged that payments for fines, costs, and/or restitution be made online by clicking the link below...or by U.S. mail.

Make Online Payments By Clicking Here

Document Filing

It is strongly encouraged that documents be filed with the Magisterial District Courts via U.S. mail to the applicable Magisterial District Court office.  Please contact the individual Magisterial District Court office directly for more information. 

Who's My MDJ?


If you file a suit in Magisterial District Court, you must determine which Magisterial District Judge (MDJ) has authority to handle the suit. Generally, the suit must be filed where the person you are suing lives or is located, or where your claim arose. For example, a small claim arising out of a traffic accident or contract dispute could be filed at the office of the MDJ who serves the territory where the accident occurred or where the contract was signed. To determine which MDJ serves a certain address, click the link below.


Click Here for Map to Find Your MDJ





Last Updated: 1/8/2021 12:16 PM
Copyright 2007 by