Krista Rogers, Controller
Mrs. Rogers is currently serving her third term as the Controller of Lycoming County. Prior to her election to this office, she served in the local banking community for 16 years. Mrs. Rogers is an active member of the Lycoming County Republican Committee, South Williamsport Lions Club, a sustaining member of the Junior League of Williamsport, and a board member of PAPERS (Pennsylvania Association of Public Employee Retirement Systems).
In 1997, there was a separation of the duties of the department and the Fiscal Services Department was created. The Fiscal Services Department is responsible for the accounting system, purchasing, investing and grant management. The Controller's Office is responsible for auditing the departments of the county, oversight of the accounts payable process, contract management and the Retirement system. In the office there is the Controller, a Deputy Controller, a Senior Internal Auditor, an Internal Auditor, a full time clerk and a part time clerk.
Copies of these reports are also available at the Lycoming County Controller's Office or the Fiscal Services Department which are located in the Executive Plaza at 330 Pine Street, Williamsport, PA 17701, the James V. Brown Library, Madigan Library, and Snowden Library.
Accomplishments of Lycoming County's Controller's Office
- Developed a policy and procedure manual for functions within the office.
- Co-hosted the 2007 Statewide Controller's Conference in Williamsport, PA.
- Continued joint effort with the Fiscal Services Department to submit the CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) each year.
- Developed new audit programs for many departments within the county to ensure taxpayer dollars are being used appropriately. We also work with each department and assist where needed in streamlining reports, recordkeeping, etc.
- Received Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the last 19 consecutive years.
- Received award for Outstanding Achievement in Popular Annual Financial Reporting (PAFR) for the last two consecutive years.
330 Pine Street, Suite 201
Williamsport, PA 17701
48 West Third Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: (570) 327-2295
Fax: (570) 327-2446
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.